- Name : Prof. E.N.Dhanamjaya Rao
- Designation : Dean, International Affairs
- Phone : +91- 891 - 2844434 (O)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact :
+91 891-2844434 (O)
Andhra University has an International Affairs Office headed by Dean to look after the International, NRI, PIO, and OCI admissions into different UG, PG, Ph.D, Diploma and other programs offered by University. Supernumerary seats of 15% to foreigners and 5% to NRIs/PIOs/OCIs are available in the University Campus Colleges and also in Affiliated Colleges in each course subject to eligibility.
The office of the International Affairs coordinates all the matters relating to international programs and events at Andhra University. Also, this office acts as a single window to address all the issues of International/NRI/PIO/OCI students of the entire campus and affiliated colleges. The International Affairs wing of Andhra University started functioning way back in late Nineties’. Presently the office is lead by Prof.E.N.Dhanamjaya Rao as Dean, International Affairs. The International Affairs Office as an Advisory Board chaired by Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Andhra University and Dean International affairs as it’s convenor to monitor day to day operations of this office.
Welcome to the city of destiny and we value your culture and traditions. Our mission is to support your academic success and assist you to mitigate the challenges faced on the way to success. We want to make your stay comfortable and memorable.
1st floor, Science & Technology Bhavan,
(Principal’s office, College of Science & Technology),
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530 003,
Andhra Pradesh, India
- Applications are invited from Foreign/NRI students for Bachelors/Masters/Research Programmes for the academic year 2019-20 from 07-03-2019. Applications may be downloaded and filled in applications be sent to the undersigned with all requisite documents through e-mail and by surface mail. Applications not accompanied by Demand Draft for US50$ equivalent Indian Rupees will not be considered.
- 03/08/2018 :: Click here for International Affairs - Information Brochure
- 07/03/2019 :: Application form for Foreign/NRI Students.
- 07/03/2019 :: Fee Structure for the academic year 2019-20.
- 07/03/2019 :: List of requirements for Foreign student admission.
- 07/03/2019 :: List of requirements for NRI student admission.
- 07/05/2019 :: Revised Fee Structure for the academic year 2019-2020.
- 14/06/2019 :: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in Collaboration with Blekinge Institute of Technology(BTH), Sweden Double Degree Programme Brochure and Application form 2019-20.