- Name :Dr. S Sarabandi
- Designation :Deputy Director
- Phone : (+91)9848193003
- Email : email@example.com
Andhra University is the first University to start the MBA Program as a two year full-time course in India in the year 1957. Andhra University started Integrated BBA-MBA Program from the academic year 2020-21 under RUSA 2.0 with multiple entry-exit options, as a self support program. The integrated program is aimed at international students and also provides opportunity to Indian students. AUSIB is proud to announce that this program is offered in academic collaboration with IIM, Visakhapatnam. Andhra University and IIMV entered into a MOU on 29th January 2021. The course provides comprehensive understanding of the Business knowledge and gain the firepower of professional and leadership skills required to be an entrepreneur/ attain Top level position in powerful Global companies. The meticulous design and frame work of delivery equips students with the knowledge, skills, and expertise needed to succeed as managers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. This course promises a richly rewarding undertaking with great career potential.
- Academic Collaboration with IIM-Visakhapatnam, a premiere Institute for Management in India.
- 5 year integrated BBA- MBA Program with multiple entry-exit options. If students exeunt after completion of 3 years, they shall be given BBA degree.
- New National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 is blended in this program.
- Skill based curriculum design that focuses on increasing Employability.
- Learning through practical Training and case studies.
- Opportunity for Cross-cultural Exchange.
- Online Lectures by eminent Professors of international repute from Overseas.
- Compulsory Internships at the end of each academic year.
- A full semester project work in final year Specializations that fit to the needs of Industry.
WHY ENROLL IN AUSIB?
The 5-Year Integrated BBA-MBA Program will help the student gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the core elements of business and management - It is also a great introduction into the world of business as the course provides global exposure. It provides industry insights, such as market trends and industry reports, which can prove to be invaluable and you will be encouraged to apply academic theory to real-life businesssituationsthat will help you kick start your career once you graduate.
EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE OF THE INTEGRATED PROGRAM
The five year Integrated BBA-MBA program aims at providing the requisite knowledge and practices needed to potentially develop and operate your own businesses/ work for Top Global companies and open up opportunities for greater responsibility, career advancement, and increased financial reward.
- This program provides exposure to the world of business management, planning, Business Analytics and creative thinking and strategic decision-making. These skills will put you in the perfect position to manage your business effectively, while contributing to your professional growth.
- The program provides Hands-on learning experiences combined with practical classroom instruction and equip the students with the essential business skills needed to effectively manage and lead organizations.
- The program assists the student in Demonstrating and applying appropriate management and statistical tools to analyze business conditions in this digital world.
- This program enables students to apply theories of effective leadership and Summarize and apply theories of team composition, process, and motivation to effectively manage work teams.
- This program Nurtures the firepower to excel in performance and succeed and equip the students with requisite knowledge, skills & right attitude necessary to provide effective leadership in a global environment.
- PO1: After completing graduation, students will be able to understand business concepts and Principles
- PO2: Ensure an understanding of the latest business trends and management Practices.
- PO3: Enhance the overall personality with effective communication skills.
- PO4: Demonstrate marketing, finance and accounting knowledge, which shows the Ability to integrate information from each subject area.
- PO5: Demonstrate decision making through an examination in business Core functions
STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM (ANNEXURE-I)
- The Program Consists of Core papers, Life Skills courses, Competency Development Courses and Discipline Centric Electives.
- Life skills and competency development courses are introduced in accordance with National Education Policy (NEP 2020) of India.
- Core Courses (compulsory) that provide competencies in the emerging areas of Business.
- Discipline centric electives which deliver inter disciplinary exposure and nurture the student skills.
SKILLS DEVELOPED THROUGH INTEGRATED BBA-MBA PROGRAM
- Creativity and Innovation
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Effective Communication
- Leadership and Team work
- Business ethics
- Strategic Analysis
- Life Skills
International / Indian students (after 10+2) from a recognized University or Board with 50% Marks or Second Class or equivalent CGPA is eligible to apply. Candidates who pass Intermediate or 10+2 with any group is eligible for admission. Intermediate or 10+2 students who pass in one sitting shall not be eligible.
Foreign students shall be given admission by the respective embassies as per their criterion. If seats fall vacant, Indian students may be considered and the following shall be the procedure for selection of students.
50% weightage shall be given to Intermediate or 10+2 marks and the remaining 50% of marks shall be basing on Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Basing on this, ranks shall be given to the candidates and admission shall be given basing on the rank following the rule of reservation in vogue.
Every day new avenues are being opened up in the world of business and companies look for individuals who possess the required skills and expertise to carry out the operations in those areas. AUSIB offers Top BBA- MBA specializations in demand in industry & academia at a global level. The various specializations offered under the curriculum include:
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality Management
Since this is a tailor-made program, more specializations may be offered depending on the changing market scenario. To offer any specialization minimum strength required is15.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS DURING STUDY OF THE COURSE:
1. Attendance requirements:
- A student shall be eligible to appear for the semester end examinations, if the student acquires a minimum of 75% of attendance in aggregate of all the subjects. Shortage of attendance in aggregate up to 10% (65% and above, and below 75%) in each semester may be condoned by the college academic committee on genuine and valid grounds, based on the student's representation with supporting evidence.
- A stipulated fee shall be payable for condoning of shortage of attendance.
- Shortage of attendance below 65% in aggregate shall in no case be condoned.
- Students whose shortage of attendance is not condoned in any semester are not eligible to take their end examinations of that semester. They get detained and their registration for that semester shall stand cancelled. They will not be promoted to the next semester. They may seek re-registration for all those subjects registered in that semester in which the student is detained, by seeking re- admission into that semester as and when offered; if there are any professional electives and/ or open electives, the same may also be re-registered if offered. However, if those electives are not offered in later semesters, then alternate electives may be chosen from the same set of elective subjects offered under that category.
- A student fulfilling the attendance requirement in the present semester shall not be eligible for readmission into the same class.
2.Candidates admitted in BBA-MBA Integrated course should not undertake any assignment/employment or study any other full time/regular course simultaneously.
3. Examinations shall be conducted at the end of each Semester. No supplementary examination will be conducted.
4. RAGGING in any form by any student will make him/her liable for expulsion/punishment as per A.P. Ragging Act 26 of 1997 and subsequent Supreme Courtverdict.
5. International Students shall be provided Hostel Accommodation in hostels exclusively meant for them. Other students shall be provided hostel accommodation basing on the availability. The entire expenditure for the hostel should be born by the student only. No mess charges shall be be paid by Government of Andhra Pradesh to the students studying in this programme.
6. Continuous absence from classes for more than 10 consecutive working days without permission entails automatic cancellation of admission.
7. The admission is liable for cancellation in case of proven misconduct either in the department or in the hostel or on the campus.
In case of any grievance from any of the stake holders, ie. Students, staff, parents, etc., it shall be resolved/action shall be taken as per the established procedure in vogue in Andhra University
BBA-MBA Integrated Program is initiated as a SELF SUPPORT PROGRAMME, "and the students enrolled in this program are not entitled for any fee reimbursement/scholarship given by Government of A.P." Tuition Fee structure is given below:
|5-YEAR INTEGRATED BBA-MBA PROGRAM
|Self Supporting Programme
Special Fee: Rs.1760/- which includes : Games & Athletics Fee Rs.200/-, Reading Room Fee Rs.100/-, Library Fee Rs.200/-, Medicine Fee Rs.100/-, Medical Inspection Fee Rs.50/-, Stationery Fees Rs.150/-, Audio Visual Education Fee Rs.50/-, Poor Student Aid Fund Rs.100/,Inter-UniversitySportsRs.80/-, Dramatic Association Fee Rs.50/-, University Union Fee Rs.80/-, College Magazine Fee Rs.60/-, Departmental Association Fee Rs.100/-, Student Social Service League Rs.40/-, Fresher's Day Celebrations Rs.150/-, College Day Celebrations Rs.150/-, NCC Rs.50/-, NSS Rs.50/-
Note: 1. if any industrial tour is undertaken as a part of the programme, the expenditure should be borne by the student himself. The expenditure of the teacher accompanying the students should also be borne by the students as per the norms of the University.
Note 2: Student has to bear the expenditure of any kind for the Project work undertaken as a part of the curriculum.
Note 3: Student has to pay semester end examination fee every semester.
|Dr. S Sarabandi
|Mr.K.Kanaka Kumar Chand
|Dr.Emandi sankara Rao
|Dr. Ch. Satya Varaprasad
|Dr. Bula Jyothirmayi Dasari
|Dr. Y Raghuram Reddy