- Name :Dr. S Sarabandi
- Designation :Administrative Officer
- Phone : (+91)9848193003
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Andhra University is the first University to start the MBA Program as a two year full-time course in India in the year 1957. Andhra University started Integrated BBA-MBA Program from the academic year 2020-21 under RUSA 2.0 with multiple entry-exit options, as a self support program. The integrated program is aimed at international students and also provides opportunity to Indian students. AUSIB is proud to announce that this program is offered in academic collaboration with IIM, Visakhapatnam. Andhra University and IIMV entered into a MOU on 29th January 2021. The course provides comprehensive understanding of the Business knowledge and gain the firepower of professional and leadership skills required to be an entrepreneur/ attain Top level position in powerful Global companies. The meticulous design and frame work of delivery equips students with the knowledge, skills, and expertise needed to succeed as managers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. This course promises a richly rewarding undertaking with great career potential.
- Academic Collaboration with IIM-Visakhapatnam, a premiere Institute for Management in India.
- 5 year integrated BBA- MBA Program with multiple entry-exit options. If students exeunt after completion of 3 years, they shall be given BBA degree.
- New National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 is blended in this program.
- Skill based curriculum design that focuses on increasing Employability.
- Learning through practical Training and case studies.
- Opportunity for Cross-cultural Exchange.
- Online Lectures by eminent Professors of international repute from Overseas.
- Compulsory Internships at the end of each academic year.
- A full semester project work in final year Specializations that fit to the needs of Industry.